The one-hour series premiere of Star Wars Resistance will make its debut on October 7 on Disney Channel
Solo: A Star Wars Story is now available on digital platforms.
Lucasfilm’s Solo: A Star Wars Story, directed by Academy Award–winning filmmaker Ron Howard, will be available to watch instantly on Sept. 14 as the Millennium Falcon sets course digitally in HD and 4K Ultra HD and on Movies Anywhere, and you can bring the adventure home on Blu-ray 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, DVD and On-Demand on Sept. 25.
Relive the Kessel Run and reunite with Han, Chewbacca, and the crew in this fun-filled galactic heist starring Alden Ehrenreich as the beloved scoundrel, Joonas Suotamo as his furry co-pilot, and Donald Glover as the notorious gambler Lando Calrissian, plus Emilia Clarke as Qi’ra and Woody Harrelson as Beckett.
The new home release is packed with bonus content that takes fans behind the scenes to experience compelling discussions with the star-studded cast and screenwriters Jonathan Kasdan and Lawrence Kasdan, a revealing feature on Chewie and his enduring friendship with Han, and several never-before-seen deleted and extended scenes. The full list includes*:
- Solo: The Director & Cast Roundtable — Sit down with director Ron Howard and the stars for an intimate and entertaining discussion of the film’s making.
- Team Chewie — See what it takes to bring your favorite Wookiee to life in this lighthearted look behind the scenes.
- Kasdan on Kasdan — Iconic Star Wars screenwriter Lawrence Kasdan and son Jonathan share what it was like to write the movie’s script together.
- Remaking the Millennium Falcon –Track the transformation of the most famous ship in the galaxy, from Lando’s swank and impeccable pride and joy to Han’s stripped-down hot-rod freighter with “special modifications.”
- Escape from Corellia — Get behind the wheel for the making of this high-octane chase through the streets of Corellia.
- The Train Heist — Explore the challenges and thrills of creating this action-packed sequence, including its remote location and spectacular effects.
- Becoming a Droid: L3-37 — Meet the newest droid—and the talented actor who helps bring her to life.
- Scoundrels, Droids, Creatures and Cards: Welcome to Fort Ypso –Take an in-depth tour of the rough-and-tumble bar where strangers mix and gamblers risk all in the legendary card game, Sabaac.
- Into the Maelstrom: The Kessel Run –Join Han and Chewie at the controls of the Millennium Falcon to see how this legendary moment in Star Wars history unfolds.
- The Millennium Falcon: From Page to Park — In an exclusive bonus feature available as a digital code with the Target release, you can get a look at the history of the most famous ship in the galaxy, its origin and development, and how it will translate in one of the most anticipated expansions in Disneyland’s history.
- And Deleted Scenes:
- Proxima’s Den
- Corellian Foot Chase
- Han Solo: Imperial Cadet
- The Battle of Mimban: Extended
- Han Versus Chewie: Extended
- Snowball Fight!
- Meet Dryden: Extended
- Coaxium Double-Cross
* Digital bonus offerings may vary by retailer. Click here for more information.
Solo: A Star Wars Story will be released on Blu-ray 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, DVD and On-Demand on Sept. 25, 2018.
“Star Wars Resistance,” a new animated series that takes place prior to the events of “The Force Awakens,” takes flight with a one-hour premiere SUNDAY, OCTOBER 7 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EDT/PDT), on Disney Channel, DisneyNOW and Disney Channel VOD, with subsequent airings on Disney XD.
The high-flying adventure series follows Kazuda Xiono (“Kaz”), a young pilot recruited by the Resistance for a top-secret mission to spy on the growing threat of the First Order. Following its U.S. debut, “Star Wars Resistance” will rollout globally on Disney Channels Worldwide.
In the one-hour premiere titled “The Recruit,” Poe and BB-8 assign newly-appointed spy Kaz to the Colossus, a massive aircraft re-fueling platform on an outer rim water planet, home to colorful new aliens, droids and creatures. While undercover, Kaz works as a mechanic and lives with Poe’s old friend Yeager, a veteran pilot who operates a starship repair shop run by his crew: Tam, Neeku and their old battered astromech droid, Bucket. Kaz soon finds himself in over his head with his new friend BB-8 as he’ll have to compete in dangerous sky races, keep his mission a secret from his newfound family, and avoid the danger of the First Order.
The voice cast includes Christopher Sean (“Days of Our Lives”) as Kazuda Xiono; Suzie McGrath (“East Enders”) as Tam Ryvora; Scott Lawrence (“Legion”) as Jarek Yeager; Myrna Velasco (“Elena of Avalor”) as Torra Doza; Josh Brener (“Silicon Valley”) as Neeku Vozo; Donald Faison (“Scrubs”) as Hype Fazon; Jim Rash (“Community”) and Bobby Moynihan (“DuckTales”) as Flix and Orka, respectively; Oscar Isaac (“Star Wars: The Last Jedi”) as Poe Dameron; Gwendoline Christie (“Game of Thrones”) as Captain Phasma; and Rachel Butera (“Tammy’s Tiny Tea Time”) as General Leia Organa.
Renowned Lucasfilm Animation veteran Dave Filoni (“Star Wars: The Clone Wars,” “Star Wars Rebels”) created the series; Athena Portillo (“Star Wars: The Clone Wars,” “Star Wars Rebels”), Justin Ridge (“Star Wars: The Clone Wars,” “Star Wars Rebels”) and Brandon Auman (“Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles”) serve as executive producers; and Amy Beth Christenson (“Star Wars: The Clone Wars,” “Star Wars Rebels”) is art director.
Star Wars Rebels Season 4 is now available on Blu-ray and DVD. Complete synopsis and bonus details below.
Join the Ghost crew as they embark on their most important mission in STAR WARS REBELS’ fourth and final season! As the Rebellion struggles against the might of the Empire, Ezra leads the Ghost crew back to his home world to defeat the oppressive forces under the command of cunning Grand Admiral Thrawn. Old friends are reunited and new alliances are forged as the critically acclaimed series builds to a transformative conclusion that reveals our heroes’ destinies.