Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party kicks off at Magic Kingdom on August 25 and offers guests an eerily good time including photo opportunities with their favorite Disney characters dressed in their seasonal best, trick-or-treating throughout the park, experiencing most of the park’s attractions with little or no wait time, special merchandise, the Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular stage show in front of Cinderella’s Castle, Mickey’s “Boo-to-you” Halloween Parade, “Happy HalloWishes” fireworks show, and… special Halloween-themed treats you don’t want to miss!
Some of these treats will be available all day at Magic Kingdom while others will only be available during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Check out all the sweet goodies below.
New treats offered all day, every day, beginning Aug. 25-Nov. 1
- Stop in the Main Street Bakery for a bright orange Mickey Halloween Cupcake with chocolate cake filled with purple marshmallow fluff topped with orange vanilla buttercream, sprinkles and a white chocolate scarecrow Mickey. The Mickey-shaped Cinnamon Roll takes on a spooky twist with orange icing and a chocolate spider web.
- Plaza Ice Cream Parlor will scoop up pumpkin-flavored ice cream.
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Treats (party nights only):
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Dome with a graham cracker streusel base, orange white chocolate glaze and a white chocolate Mickey can be found at Main Street Bakery and Gaston’s Tavern.
- Jack Skellington gets his own dessert at Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square – a vanilla panna cotta, chocolate cake, vanilla buttercream, white chocolate and dark chocolate crisp pearls, dark chocolate curls and a white chocolate Jack Skellington
The artistic Haunted Mansion Desserts – each with a different flavor and themed chocolate accent – can be tracked down at:
- Aloha Isle – chocolate tart filled with chocolate ganache and topped with Oreo panna cotta and a white chocolate Haunted Mansion-inspired portrait.
- Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies – chocolate tart filled with raspberry compote and topped with white chocolate mousse and a Haunted Mansion-inspired white chocolate portrait.
- Liberty Square Market – chocolate tart filled with chocolate ganache and topped with peanut butter icing and a Haunted Mansion-inspired white chocolate portrait.
- Storybook Treats – chocolate tart filled with lemon curd, strawberry compote and topped with strawberry mousse and a Haunted Mansion-inspired white chocolate portrait.
- A Pumpkin Mickey Waffle with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, sprinkles and caramel sauce will be offered at Sleepy Hollow.
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Café will offer Worms and Dirt, a chocolate gravestone with chocolate cake and chocolate mousse with a chocolate glaze topped with Oreo crumbs, and gummy candy.
- Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies in Tomorrowland will dish up Candy Corn Ice Cream.
- Grab Chocolate Crisped Rice Treats and Vampire Mickey Brownies at various outdoor vending and kiosks throughout the Magic Kingdom Park.
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party dates are Aug. 25 and 29; Sept. 1, 7, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26 and 29; Oct. 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29 and 31, and Nov. 1.
For tickets, party details and official costume rules, click here.