The 2019 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival will return to Walt Disney World Resort for 90 days, March 6 – June 3, 2019, and feature fan favorites like exhibits, events, tastings and the popular Garden Rocks music series. Today Disney announced some of the artists from the ‘60s, ‘70s ‘80s, ‘90s and 2000s who will be taking the stage this year in a variety of genres including rock, pop, country, R&B and dance.
Also, new in 2019, the festival’s Garden Rocks Concert Series will expand to seven days a week, with a total of 270 concerts spanning the course of the 90-day event. Over the coming weeks, Disney will announce more artists who will join the line-up below.
2019 Garden Rocks Line-up:
- March 9-10: Glass Tiger “Don’t Forget Me (When I’m Gone)”
- March 17-20: Simple Plan “Welcome to My Life”
- March 28-29: Berlin featuring Terri Nunn “Take My Breath Away”
- March 30-31: The Smithereens (NEW to Garden Rocks) “Top of the Pops”
- April 3-4: Christopher Cross (NEW to Garden Rocks) “Sailing”
- April 5-7: The Spinners “Working My Way Back to You”
- April 12-13: Sister Sledge (NEW to Garden Rocks) “We Are Family”
- April 17-19: Sister Hazel (NEW to Garden Rocks) “All For You”
- April 20-21: Steven Curtis Chapman (NEW) “Cinderella”
- April 22-23: TobyMac (NEW) “The Elements”
- April 24-26: Lonestar “Amazed”
- April 27-30: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO “Evil Woman”
- May 1-4: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone “I’m Henry VIII I Am”
- May 5-7: Don Felder, Formerly of the Eagles “Hotel California”
- May 20-21: Colin Hay of Men at Work (NEW) “Who Can It Be Now?”
Garden Rocks concert performances take place at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m., and 8:00 p.m. each night of the festival and are included in regular park admission. Guests can enjoy guaranteed concert seating by reserving a Garden Rocks Dining Package and enjoying breakfast, lunch or dinner at select Epcot restaurants. Reservations for concert dining packages open Dec. 13. For more info or to make a reservation, call 407-WDW-DINE (407-939-3463) or visit FreshEpcot.com.
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon will be closed Wednesday, December 5 and Thursday December 6 due to low temperatures forecasted for the area. The water park is expected to reopen on Friday, December 7, 2018.
Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park remains closed through January 5, 2019 for its annual refurbishment.
For a complete list of current and upcoming refurbishments/closings at Walt Disney World Resort, please visit our refurbishment page.
DisneyParksLIVE will live stream the Candlelight Processional with host actor Neil Patrick Harris from Epcot on Tuesday, December 4, 2018.
In case you aren’t familiar, Candlelight Processional takes place at Epcot November 22 – December 30 and presents the traditional story of Christmas with a celebrity narrator accompanied by a 50-piece orchestra and a mass choir.
You can catch all the action starting at 8:05 pm ET with a behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to bring this beautiful show to life. The processional will start at 8:15 pm To watch the live stream, go to Disney Parks Blog. The live stream will be at the top of the site.
You can also watch the Disney Parks Blog Facebook page or @DisneyParks on Twitter.
As always, you can follow along on Twitter, by using the hashtag #DisneyParksLIVE.