Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party kicked off November 8 at Magic Kingdom park and offers guests a magical way to celebrate the holiday season at Walt Disney World Resort. This special ticketed event is held on select nights at Magic Kingdom and allows guests to enjoy festive decorations, photo opportunities, holiday entertainment, snow on Main Street, U.S.A., festive Christmas-themed treats, and merchandise exclusive to the event. Let’s take a look!
From family apparel to festive home decor, there is something for everyone that captures the spirit of the season.
Disney merchandise developers worked from a traditional holiday color palate of red, green and blue.
Find these products and more during the party at the shops listed below. Please note all items will be available while supplies last.
- Main Street, U.S.A. – Emporium (apparel, retail MagicBand, pins, ornament, Passholder items)
- Storybook Circus – Big Top Souvenirs (apparel, retail MagicBand, pins, ornament)
- Tomorrowland – Mickey’s Star Traders (apparel, logo pin, ornaments, Passholder items)
- Liberty Square – Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe (apparel, logo pin, ornaments)
- Frontierland – Frontier Trading Post (pins and retail MagicBand)
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party will be held on select nights from Nov. 8 – Dec. 21. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit Disneyworld.com/ChristmasParty.