Candlelight Processional takes place at Epcot November 22 – December 30 and presents the traditional story of Christmas with a celebrity narrator accompanied by a 50-piece orchestra and a mass choir. Today Disney announced the latest narrators who will complete the line-up for this year’s festive event. Robby Benson (voice of Beauty & the Beast) will narrate November 28th – 30th and John Stamos will narrate on December 1st and 2nd.
Here is the full list of narrators (everything subject to change):
- Chita Rivera – November 22 to 23, 2018
- NEW! Helen Hunt – November 24 to 25, 2018
- NEW! Alfonso Ribeiro – November 26 to 27, 2018
- Robby Benson – November 28 to 30, 2018
- John Stamos – December 1 to 2, 2018
- Neil Patrick Harris – December 3 to 6, 2018
- Whoopi Goldberg – December 7 to 9, 2018
- NEW! Bart Millard – December 10 to 12, 2018
- Blair Underwood – December 13 to 14, 2018
- Gary Sinise – December 15 to 17, 2018
- Pat Sajak – December 18 to 20, 2018
- NEW! Auli’i Cravalho – December 21 to 23, 2018
- Edward James Olmos – December 24 to 25, 2018
- Jodi Benson – December 26 to 27, 2018
- Cal Ripken Jr. – December 28 to 30, 2018
The processional is performed three times per night (5:00, 6:45 and 8:15 p.m.) during the holiday season at the America Gardens Theatre.
Also available, on select days and evenings, Candlelight Processional Dining Packages which include a delicious meal and a guaranteed seat for one of the Candlelight Processional performances. Availability is limited.
Lunch and dinner packages are available at some favorite Epcot restaurants like Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (Norway pavilion); Biergarten Restaurant (Germany pavilion); Chefs de France (France pavilion); Coral Reef Restaurant (The Seas pavilion); The Garden Grill Restaurant (The Land pavilion); La Hacienda de San Angel** and San Angel Inn Restaurante (Mexico pavilion); Nine Dragons Restaurant (China pavilion); Restaurant Marrakesh and Spice Road Table (Morocco pavilion); Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room (United Kingdom pavilion); Teppan Edo and Tokyo Dining (Japan pavilion); and Tutto Italia Ristorante and Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria (Italy pavilion).
Breakfast, lunch and dinner options are also available this year at Epcot-area resort restaurants at Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, with breakfast and dinner options being offered at Trattoria Al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk.
Candlelight Processional Dining Packages start at:
- For Breakfast: $38 plus tax per person for adults and $22 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9.
- For Lunch: $50 plus tax per person for adults and $16.99 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9.
- For Dinner: $55 plus tax per person for adults and $16.99 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9.
*Narrators and entertainment are subject to change without notice. Epcot admission is required and not included in the dining package price.
** Candlelight Processional Dining Packages are available for dinner only.