Halloween is in full swing at Walt Disney World Resort including at Disney Springs where there are special events ( including The Edison’s Halloween Soiree which you can read about here ), seasonal décor, entertainment and Halloween-themed treats. Check out some of these goodies below!
- At The Ganachery, chocolate, goodie-filled piñatas provide festive flair; choose between Jack Skellington and Minnie Mouse Witch options. You’ll also find chocolate skulls and seasonally satisfying ganache flavors including salted caramel, orange cranberry and pumpkin spice latte.
- Amorette’s Patisserie will offer a “fa-boo-lous” collection of confections via edible works of art including the Mickey Pumpkin Macaron and Fall Harvest Petite Cake made of cinnamon and nutmeg chiffon cake layered with salted caramel mousse, cranberry cherry pate de fruit, and roasted hazelnuts.
- For sugar aficionados, Goofy’s Candy Co. and Candy Cauldron will showcase pumpkin and “poison” specialty apples, mummy and pumpkin cake pops, themed crispy treats and fall cookies and cupcakes.
- If you need some warming up, sip on Pumpkin Irish Coffee at Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant – this hot beverage is made with fresh espresso topped with whipped cream and paired with a pumpkin crème brûlée tart. Of course, Starbucks is featuring their ever-popular pumpkin spice latte alongside a maple pecan version that sounds just as delightful!
- Other offerings include a Sprinkles BOO Box filled with caramel apple cupcakes, a delectable pumpkin shake at D-Luxe Burger, the Autumn Smash (an elixir made with spiced rum, lemon juice, peach nectar, simple syrup and a touch of cinnamon) and a handful of hard ciders available at Dockside Margaritas and other venues throughout property (for a more complete list, pick up a WonderFall Flavors at Disney Springs guide at the Disney Springs Welcome Center).
And if you’re still looking for your Halloween costume or accessories, check out The Disney Corner – your one-stop shop for kids’ costumes and select adult options, too. If you want something with just a hint of Disney, check out DisneyStyle where apparel inspired by some of your favorite characters abounds. And if you just want a totally awesome dress, visit the Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane where the latest design features Sally from “The Nightmare Before Christmas.”
Don’t forget to snap the perfect selfie while touring Disney Springs with fun backdrops and décor found throughout the area. In addition to larger-than-life pumpkins and silly scarecrow scenes, you might also stumble upon spooky stilt walkers or Zombeats Drum Corps – a zombie-filled troupe of percussionists. At Disney PhotoPass Studios, special backgrounds are also available for a limited time.