Halloween Time is in full swing at Disneyland Resort and autumn has also arrived at the Downtown Disney District. Visiting guests will quickly notice the festive seasonal décor surrounding the area with special entertainment and fall-themed treats and landscaping.
Landscaping includes a bounty of brilliant yellow, red, orange and green taking on different heights, shapes and textures. There are more than 2,150 pumpkins, squash and giant gourds surrounded by marigolds, mums and ferns across 17 assortments.
There’s also fall-flavored treats:
- Jamba Juice – Pumpkin Smash and Pumpkin Harvest Protein drinks
- Kayla’s Cake – Pumpkin Cheesecake Macaron with pumpkin cheesecake ganache
- Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen – Witch’s Brew cocktail with cinnamon, spice and everything nice!
- Sprinkles – Pumpkin cupcakes and limited time assortment “Boo Boxes” are available
- California Churro – Pumpkin Spice Churro
- Cotton Candy Creations – Jack-O-Lantern Cotton Candy and three seasonal flavors: caramel apple, candy corn and pumpkin spice
- Wetzel’s Pretzels – Cinnamon Bitz and Caramel Dip
Guests can also enjoy the SCAREolers, an a capella group crooning Halloween favorites, including “I Put a Spell on You” and “Grim Grinning Ghosts.”