Candlelight Processional takes place at Epcot November 22 – December 30 and presents the traditional story of Christmas with a celebrity narrator accompanied by a 50-piece orchestra and a mass choir. Today, Disney announced the remaining four celebrity narrators who will join the previously announced line-up.
Here is the complete line-up (newly announced narrators are in bold):
- Chita Rivera, Nov. 22 – 23
- Helen Hunt, Nov. 24-25 – NEW
- Alfonso Ribeiro, Nov. 26-27 – NEW
- Neil Patrick Harris, Dec. 3 – 6
- Whoopi Goldberg, Dec. 7 – 9
- Bart Millard, Dec. 10-12 – NEW
- Blair Underwood, Dec. 13 – 14
- Gary Sinise, Dec. 15 – 17
- Pat Sajak, Dec. 18 – 20
- Auli’I Cravalho, Dec. 21-23 – NEW
- Edward James Olmos, Dec. 24 – 25
- Jodi Benson, Dec. 26 – 27
- Cal Ripken Jr., Dec. 28-30
The processional is performed three times per night (5:00, 6:45 and 8:15 p.m.) during the holiday season at the America Gardens Theatre.
Also available, on select days and evenings, Candlelight Processional Dining Packages which include a delicious meal and a guaranteed seat for one of the Candlelight Processional performances. Availability is limited.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner options are also available this year at Epcot-area resort restaurants at Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, with breakfast and dinner options being offered at Trattoria Al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk.
Candlelight Processional Dining Packages start at:
- For Breakfast: $38 plus tax per person for adults and $22 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9.
- For Lunch: $50 plus tax per person for adults and $16.99 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9.
- For Dinner: $55 plus tax per person for adults and $16.99 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9.
*Narrators and entertainment are subject to change without notice. Epcot admission is required and not included in the dining package.