Disneyland park guests can enjoy a lunch and reserved viewing for ‘A Christmas Fantasy Parade’ on Main Street U.S.A. with the Plaza Inn Dining Package begining November 9.
Simply reserve a Plaza Inn Dining Package online or by phone and add an appetizing timeout to your day!
Amidst the restaurant’s lavish Victorian setting, sink your teeth into a delectable menu of turkey, macaroni and cheese, seasonal vegetables, stuffing and cranberry sauce with a holiday dessert. Vegetarian options are also available upon request. Kids’ meals combine chicken tenders and macaroni and cheese with a choice of side, holiday dessert and a beverage.
Here’s what’s included in each Plaza Inn Dining Package:
- One picnic-style lunch
- One voucher that provides access to the parade’s reserved viewing area
Upon arriving, you’re welcome to dine at any of the available restaurant tables or feast “on the go” while exploring Disneyland Park. After eating, head to the special reserved viewing area for the parade—from the first bite to the last float, you’re in for a delightful epicurean adventure!
- Plaza Inn Restaurant at Disneyland Park
- $39.99 per adult – tax not included; gratuity not required
- $24.99 per child (ages 3-9) – tax not included; gratuity not required
- Separate theme park admission is required and not included in the package price
- Reservations made between 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM will receive a voucher for the day’s second performance of A Christmas Fantasy Parade
- Use the Check Availability tool to find a table and book online or call (714) 781-DINE or (714) 781-3463 between 7:00 AM and 7:00 PM daily
- Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call
- Advance reservations are highly recommended—same-day reservations can be made at the restaurant, but are limited and subject to availability
Check the Disneyland mobile app or the Disneyland Resort entertainment calendar for A Christmas Fantasy Parade performance times, which may vary. Please note that the viewing area is separate from dining location.
All event elements including, but not limited to, entertainment, prices, menus, services, age ranges, locations, dates and times are subject to change or cancellation without notice.