Epcot International Festival of the Arts will return in January 2019 for its third year. This event celebrates food, art, and entertainment and will take place January 18 – February 25, 2018. Also, this year the Disney on Broadway Concert Series expands to seven days a week during the festival, providing even more opportunities than ever before to bask in live Disney magic.
Each week, different pairs of Disney on Broadway stars will take to the America Gardens Theatre stage to sing favorite songs from award-winning Disney on Broadway productions. Song choices will derive from the singers’ repertoires, and the lineup will rotate regularly.
Get ready for phenomenal artists, gourmet fare, musical performances, stage productions and other amazing acts. Stay tuned for more details, and in the meantime you can visit DisneyWorld.com for more information!
Today Disney announced the dates for the 2019 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival which will span 90 days at Walt Disney World Resort.
The event will take place from March 6-June 3, 2019 and feature fan delectable bites at outdoor kitchens, as well as dozens of world-renowned, Disney-themed topiaries.
Garden Rocks Concert Series will also return and expand to seven days a week in 2019, offering a mixture of new artists and returning favorites. With three concerts per day for all 90 days of the festival, Garden Rocks will deliver an amazing 270 concerts next year at the America Gardens Theatre.
Stay tuned for more details and in the meantime you can visit DisneyWorld.com for more information.
In celebration of Freeform’s recently announced “31 Nights of Halloween” programming event, the network is transforming the historic Lombardi House in Hollywood, California, into Freeform’s Halloween House, the ultimate destination for Halloween lovers. Open to the public from THURSDAY, OCT. 4 through TUESDAY, OCT. 9, visitors can enjoy an eerily immersive experience celebrating the 25th Anniversaries of “Hocus Pocus” and “Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.” Grab your lucky rat tails, join the pumpkin king and click here to reserve your spot!
A pair of skeleton hands will welcome guests straight into Mr. Oogie Boogie’s Lair, Dr. Finklestein’s Lab, and an interactive graveyard with 31 spooky tombstones. Plus, run amuck in the iconic Sanderson Sisters’ cottage and cast a spell in the giant witches’ cauldron, summon Winifred’s book, test your purity when lighting the magical black-flame candle, and see if you can spot Thackery Binx. The eerie experience will also feature one-of-a-kind photo moments for fans to capture on the scenic Spiral Hill like Jack Skellington and recreate the original film poster of “Hocus Pocus” with their witchy crews, and much more.
Freeform has expanded its annual Halloween programming event to “31 Nights of Halloween” bringing thrilling hits throughout the entire month. Beginning Oct. 1, audiences can enjoy fan-favorite Halloween movies, “Decorating Disney: Halloween Magic,” and specialized short-form content celebrating the holiday. This year, Freeform will also be the exclusive television home for the film “Hocus Pocus,” which is celebrating its 25 anniversary, and will end with an all-day marathon featuring the hauntingly beautiful Sanderson Sisters. Also marking a huge milestone, “Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas” will celebrate its 25 anniversary on October 29.
Disney just announced 19 new limited-time experiences coming to Walt Disney World Resort in 2019 including new music, dance parties, entertainment, food, merchandise and more! Oh Boy! Let’s take a look!
Beginning January 18:
1. In honor of the true originals, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration will bring new music, dancing and all sorts of other fun to Magic Kingdom Park.
2. For starters, the new “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party” at Magic Kingdom Park will invite you to dance with Mickey, Minnie and their pals in front of Cinderella Castle. Shake it along with live singers belting out new arrangements of classic “Mickey Mouse Club” songs.
3. The Dapper Dans and other entertainers on Main Street, U.S.A. at Magic Kingdom Park will sing songs in honor of Mickey and Minnie.
4. Look for special Mickey- and Minnie-themed merchandise and food at Magic Kingdom Park to make this party complete.
5. And this is a Surprise Celebration, after all, so you can expect more Limited-Time Magic entertainment and other experiences to pop up periodically around Magic Kingdom Park.
7. At the end of the block, a party will be held in honor of Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible and Frozone to celebrate their Super deeds.
8. Meet the one and only Edna Mode – the greatest super suit designer! She will set up a special location on Pixar Place showcasing some of her best creations (no capes!).
9. Also on Pixar Place, look for clues to the whereabouts of the youngest Incredible, the mischievous and multi-powered Jack-Jack.
10. Elsewhere at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, a door to the monster world will open inside Walt Disney Presents, where you’ll have a chance to meet Mike and Sulley from Pixar’s Monsters, Inc.
11. Celebrate the 25th anniversary of Walt Disney Pictures’ “The Lion King” at Disney’s Animal Kingdom along with Timon and Rafiki in the “Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party” on Discovery Island. Let your inner animal roam free on the dance floor in this raucous party!
12. Also at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, have fun posing in front of special three-dimensional photo opportunities re-creating scenes from the animated classic.
14. The Disney on Broadway Concert Series is expanding to seven days a week during the Festival of the Arts, so you’ll have even more opportunities to experience some Disney musical magic live on stage.
And later in the year…
15. Welcome spring’s arrival with the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, returning March 6 – June 3 with its wide selection of delectable bites at outdoor kitchens and dozens of Disney-themed topiaries blooming around the park.
16. Even better, this year’s Garden Rocks Concert Series expands, as well, to seven days a week during the Flower & Garden Festival, which means a total of 270 concerts over the course of the 90-day event.
17. Ka-Chow! Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy rolls into Disney’s Hollywood Studios in spring 2019. In this new show experience, you’ll come face to face with Lightning and learn from his years of experience on the track.
18. Outside the Racing Academy, you’ll get to meet Lightning McQueen’s speedy pal, Cruz Ramirez.
19. If you haven’t visited Walt Disney World Resort recently, then there’s even more for you to explore and experience. Become an honorary toy at Toy Story Land in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, travel to the bioluminescent planet of Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom or wish a fond farewell to “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth” – the nighttime spectacular at Epcot – before its conclusion scheduled for the second half of 2019.
For more information on booking your trip to Walt Disney World Resort in 2019 – visit DisneyWorld.com.
Today Walt Disney Animation Studios released a new trailer for Ralph Breaks the Internet. Check it out below!
Also, check out the new movie poster!
Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2 leaves Litwak’s video arcade behind, venturing into the uncharted, expansive and thrilling world of the internet—which may or may not survive Ralph’s wrecking. Video game bad guy Ralph (voice of John C. Reilly) and fellow misfit Vanellope von Schweetz (voice of Sarah Silverman) must risk it all by traveling to the world wide web in search of a replacement part to save Vanellope’s video game, Sugar Rush. In way over their heads, Ralph and Vanellope rely on the citizens of the internet—the netizens—to help navigate their way, including a webite entrepreneur named Yesss (voice of Taraji P. Henson), who is the head algorithm and the heart and soul of trend-making site “BuzzzTube.” Directed by Rich Moore (“Zootopia,” “Wreck-It Ralph”) and Phil Johnston (co-writer “Wreck-It Ralph,” “Cedar Rapids,” co-writer “Zootopia,”), and produced by Clark Spencer (“Zootopia,” “Wreck-It Ralph,” “Bolt”).
Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-Ralph 2 hits theaters on Nov. 21, 2018.