Back in April, Fairfax Fare at Disney’s Hollywood Studios began testing a breakfast menu. It seems that test proved to be a success because breakfast will return to the quick-service eatery on June 30, just in time for the grand opening of Toy Story Land!
Guests will be able to choose from a variety of hot and cold breakfast options from 8am – 11am.
Breakfast items include:
- Breakfast Sandwich – Scrambled Eggs, Ham, Swiss Cheese and Spinach served on an Onion Roll with Herb-Cheese Spread
- Loaded Scrambled Egg Bowl – Scrambled Eggs, Chorizo Sausage, Peppers, Onions and Potatoes
- Baked Pastry Basket – Mini versions of Apple Fritter, Raspberry Twist, Chocolate Croissant and Cinnamon Roll
- Hot Oatmeal and Fresh Berries – Oatmeal with fresh Berries, Brown Sugar and Maple Glaze
- Everything Bagel – served with your choice of Cream Cheese, Butter or Jelly
- Plain Bagel – served with your choice of Cream Cheese, Butter or Jelly
- Kid’s Meal – Scrambled Eggs and Breakfast Potatoes – served with Dannon® Danimals® Smoothie, Seasonal Fruit and choice of small Lowfat Milk or small Dasani® Water
A variety of beverages including milk, chocolate milk, coffee, tea, juice and soda will also be available.
Lunch will continue to be served starting at 11:30am. For more information on Fairfax Fare, please click here.