Several online sites are reporting Walt Disney World ticket prices will increase this weekend. Below you’ll find what the rumored new prices will look like on February 11, 2018:
SINGLE DAY PARK TICKETS
- Value Season – $107 to $109
- Regular Season – $115 – $119
- Peak Season – $124 to $129
EPCOT, DISNEY’S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS, DISNEY’S ANIMAL KINGDOM
- Value Season – $99 to $102
- Regular Season – $107 to $114
- Peak Season – $119 – $122
PARK HOPPER FOR ONE DAY
- Value Season – $162 to $164
- Regular Season – $170 to $174
- Peak Season – $174 to $184
MULTI-DAY PARK TICKETS
- 2 Days – $199 to $209
- 3 Days – $289 to $325; Florida Residents $199 to $209
- 4 Days – $350 to $400; Florida Residents $219 to $229
- 5 Days – $370 to $415
WALT DISNEY WORLD ANNUAL PASSES
DISNEY SILVER PASS
- New $419 to $439; Renewal $356 to $373
DISNEY GOLD PASS
- New $559 to $589; Renewal $475 to $500
DISNEY PLATINUM PASS
- Florida Resident $679 to $729, Renewal $653 to $704
- Standard $779 to $849; Renewal $662 to $721
DISNEY PLATINUM PLUS PASS
- Florida Resident $769 to $829; Renewal $653 to $704
- Standard $869 to $949; Renewal $738 to $806
17 gospel choirs from across Southern California will come together at Disney California Adventure park on Feb. 17 in honor of Black History Month. The performances will take place in Stage 17 from 10 a.m. – 6:30 p.m., and are included with theme park admission.
“Celebrate Gospel” returning for its ninth year, welcomes new gospel choirs, returning groups and the uplifting house band “Connected” this year, celebrating diversity and live music. A walkthrough exhibit also will be on display, highlighting the history and rich traditions of gospel music.
Here are the participating gospel choirs:
- Amazing Grace Conservatory (Los Angeles)
- David Dredden & Undefeated Ministries (San Diego)
- Destiny 24 (Compton)
- Eastvale Bible Church Mass Choir (Norco)
- Friendship Baptist Church Mass Choir (Yorba Linda)
- Greater LA Cathedral Choir (Los Angeles)
- Harambee Prep Children’s Choir (Pasadena)
- LA Inner City Mass Choir (Los Angeles)
- Los Angeles Chapter Contemporary Adult Choir of GMWA (Los Angeles)
- Lorenzo Johnson & Praizum (Los Angeles)
- New Generation Choir (Santa Ana)
- Nu Unity Praize (Menifee, San Bernardino, Palm Springs)
- Wrecking Crew of Friendship Baptist Church (Yorba Linda)
- Ty Snow & Xtreme Purpose (Pasadena)
- Voices of Life (Riverside)
- Voices of the Word Choir (Moreno Valley)
- West Angeles Angelic Children’s Choir (Los Angeles)
On the heels of the show’s second season pick up, Steve Harvey’s daytime series “STEVE” is traveling to Walt Disney World Resort for an all-new week of exciting shows set to air March 19 – 23.
The week will feature celebrity families and couples including The Bella Twins, Eric Christian Olsen and Sarah Wright Olsen, Tracey Edmonds and Deion Sanders, Boris Kodjoe and Nicole Ari Parker as well as celebrities Josh Henderson, Terry Crews and more.
True to “STEVE” form, these special episodes will be filled with exciting games, prizes and giveaways. Viewers will learn about an incredible summer in store for Walt Disney World guests, which includes the opening of Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
One deserving couple will even get the wedding of a lifetime after their hometown wedding landed the bride in the hospital. Throughout the week, the couple’s family and friends will help celebrate with all things Disney to make the couple’s dreams come true.
Steve will also proudly honor students from the 2018 Class of Disney Dreamers Academy with Steve Harvey and Essence Magazine. Disney Dreamers Academy is an annual empowerment program featuring 100 select high school students from across the country who are looking to dream big and learn how to put dreams into action. The academy aims to prepare students for the future by developing networking and interviewing skills and showcasing a variety of career opportunities.
“STEVE” will tape March 9 -11 before a live studio audience from Epcot at Walt Disney World. This is the first time the show has visited Walt Disney World and the first time the show has taped from a remote location since its premiere this past fall.
To attend a “STEVE” taping at Walt Disney World, visit www.getstevetix.com.
Celebrate “Fat Tuesday” on February 13, 2018 at Maria and Enzo’s at Disney Springs with live music, special drinks and a complimentary amuse-bouche. Join them for a night of revelry from 5pm till 10pm.
Maria & Enzo’s features a stunning dining room with 50-foot ceilings and views of Lake Buena Vista as well as a First Class Lounge for serene Adult dining. The authentic fare is inspired by Sicilian cuisine and offers a range of handmade pastas, fresh fish, steaks, desserts and coffees. A full bar provides hand crafted cocktails and a special selection of popular and rare Italian wines.
Make your reservations here.