‘Disney After Hours’ returns tonight at Magic Kingdom and will continue on select nights through September 20, 2018.
This popular event allows guests to purchase a special ticket to experience the park from as early as 7pm to midnight (some nights until 1am) with a limited number of guests.
Attendees can enjoy more than 25 attractions and character greetings with little or no wait. In addition, you can also take in the park’s nightly “Happily Ever After” fireworks.
Dates are currently set for:
- Thursday, June 28, from 10 p.m.- 1 a.m.
- Saturday, June 30, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 7, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Monday, July 9, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 14, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 21, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 28, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, August 4, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, August 11, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Thursday, August 30, from 9 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Thursday, September 20, from 9 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Astro Orbiter
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Disney Princess Greetings at Princess Fairytale Hall
- Haunted Mansion
- “it’s a small world”
- Jungle Cruise
- Mickey’s PhilHarmagic
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- And much, much more!
Ice Cream, Popcorn & Select Beverages Included!
In the midst of the laughs and thrills, be sure to chill out with ice cream novelties and select bottled beverages—included in the cost of admission—available at carts stationed throughout the park. In addition, you can also purchase select menu items at Main Street Bakery and select locations throughout the park.
For more information and to book “Disney After Hours” events, please visit Disney’s special page or call 407-827-7185. Advanced purchase price is $119 plus tax. The day-of price is $124 plus tax.