Disney’s Animal Kingdom will mark its 20th anniversary on Earth Day, April 22, and commemorate the milestone with an expanded Party for the Planet celebration April 22-May 5. During this time, the park will offer a special experience called Tiffins Talks, a special hard-ticket dining offering that will take place on select nights.
Tiffins Talks are intimate dining experiences that allow guests to enjoy specialty food and beverages that compliment the topics shared by animal and conservation expert speakers. Each Tiffins Talk will feature an expert who’s had a hand in creating Disney’s Animal Kingdom as we know it today.
Speakers may include:
- Dr. Joseph Soltis, Research Scientist for Disney’s Animals, Science and Environment
- Joe Rohde, Portfolio Creative Executive
- Dr. Jason Fischer, Conservation Program Manager for Disney’s Animals, Science and Environment
- Rachel Daneault, Zoological Manager at Disney’s Animal Kingdom for the Primate – Carnivore team
- Dr. Anne Savage, Conservation Director for Disney’s Animals, Science and Environment
- Dr. Scott Terrell, Director of Animal and Science Operations for Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
Read more on speaker bios here.
Tiffins Talks are separately priced offerings and available by booking online or calling (407) WDW-DINE. Pricing is: $165 per person (tax and gratuity included). Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park admission is not included in the price of Tiffins Talks.
Speakers are subject to change without notice.