The Disney Corner is officially open at Disney Springs at Walt Disney World Resort. The Disney Corner is a two-story store filled with princess fun, and Minnie Mouse finds. It’s also only open for a limited time, so be sure to visit soon.
Disney is celebrating the opening with a full weekend of special surprises*. Starting today and going through Sunday, shoppers should be on the lookout for extra in-store magic:
- Wednesday, Feb. 14, 2018: Make a purchase at The Disney Corner and you could have a chance to enjoy a complimentary cookie at Amorette’s Patisserie, located nearby, while supplies last.
- Thursday, Feb. 15, 2018: All day long, enjoy a cute-as-a-button special surprise with every Disney Corner purchase, while supplies last.
- Friday, Feb. 16, 2018: Experience a karaoke style princess sing-a-long, every hour on the hour.
- Saturday, Feb. 17, 2018: Disney PhotoPass photographers will be roaming the store from noon to 4:00 p.m., capturing memories for guests willing to strike a pose.
- Sunday, Feb. 18, 2018: Be surprised!
*See location for more details. Offers may not be combined with other discounts or promotions. Limit one complimentary item per guest. All offers are subject to change without notice.