Disney’s Minnie Van Transportation Service has expanded to Disney’s Pop Century Resort at Walt Disney World.
In case you aren’t familiar, the Minnie Van Service is a collaboration with Lyft, allowing guests at Walt Disney World to arrange their own private Disney vehicle right from the Lyft app on their smartphone. With Minnie Van Service, Disney cast members will drive you to wherever you want to be at Walt Disney World Resort. This service accommodates up to six guests and provides two versatile car seats so even the tiniest of passengers can travel in style! The cost is $20 for a one way trip.
To use this service, simply visit the front desk at a participating resort to activate the Minnie Van Service through the Lyft app.
Below are the Disney hotels who currently use the Minnie Van Service:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Boardwalk Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club