The popular Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival returns to the Disneyland Resort March 2 to April 12, 2018, with flavors and fare inspired by the Golden State. The culinary festival will bring delicious cuisine, specialty beverages, exciting entertainment, and signature events to guests at Disney California Adventure Park.
This year, the festival will feature new experiences such as Celebrity Chef LIVE! at the Hyperion, as well as returning favorites like Disney Family of Wines Dinner, Sweet Sundays and the Winemaker or Brewmaster Dinners. Reservations are available to book now. Take a look at all of the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival signature events below:
- Taste of the Festival (March 1)
- Guy Fieri LIVE! at the Hyperion (March 9)
- Robert Irvine LIVE! at the Hyperion (March 30)
- Disney Family of Wines Dinner (March 29)
- David Arthur Winemaker Dinner at Carthay Circle Restaurant (April 5)
- Karl Strauss Brewmaster Dinner at Steakhouse 55 (March 8)
- Flora Springs Winemaker Dinner at Steakhouse 55 (March 15)
In addition to these special experiences, look for these ongoing opportunities during the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival:
- Demonstrations and events featuring renowned celebrity chefs (reservations required for select events and extra charge applies)
- Wine, beer and spirits educational seminars (reservations required and extra charge applies)
- Gourmet dinners with wine and beer pairings (reservations required and extra charge applies)
- Sweet Sundays
Additional fees required for the signature events and certain seminars. Separate admission to Disney California Adventure Park is required and is not included with the cost of such events. Space is limited for all ticketed events; advance reservations are recommended. Guests must be 21 years of age or over to consume alcohol and to participate in some events; valid photo ID required. Events and demonstrations are subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.