Mother’s Day is quickly approaching and Walt Disney World Resort has some great ways to treat mom on her special day. Some Disney Springs restaurants and several Disney Resort hotels will all have special dining opportunities on Sunday, May 14.
Mother’s Day Brunch at STK Orlando: Cinnamon Monkey Bread, Avocado Toast with Poached Eggs, Shrimp & Grits, or the Lemon-Ricotta Pancakes are just some of the items which will be served. Brunch is offered every Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and on Mother’s Day, moms receive a complimentary “MOMosa” and a special takeaway treat.
Paddlefish at Disney Springs: They will be serving lobster ravioli with fresh Maine lobster, lavender, sage, brown butter, tomatoes, concasse and white asparagus with a suggested wine pairing of Textbook chardonnay. Also, mothers who visit Paddlefish on Mother’s Day will receive a complimentary carnation. The pricing for this special is $48 per person for the entree. The suggested wine pairing is $15 per glass
Special Mother’s Day Brunches are also available at the following Disney Resorts:
- Boma – Flavors of Africa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge is hosting a Mother’s Day brunch from 7:30 a.m.-2 p.m. some favorites from the dinner menu are added to the buffet, and breakfast include one mimosa per adult.
- Cape May Cafe at Disney’s Beach Club Resort is offering a Mother’s Day character brunch from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. with a Bloody Mary bar and generous buffet.
- Next door at Captain’s Grille at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, the Mother’s day brunch is from 7:30 a.m.-2 p.m. with a holiday buffet.
- The Wave . . . Of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort will host a buffet Mother’s Day brunch from 7:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Garden Grove Mother’s Day Character Brunch Buffet will be 7 a.m.-2 p.m. at the Walt Disney World Swan.
For a little sweet treat, stop by Main Street Bakery in Magic Kingdom Park. They are offering a Magic Kingdom Mother’s Day chocolate raspberry cupcake. And Contempo Café at Disney’s Contemporary Resort has a triple chocolate cupcake just for mom with an edible Mother’s Day plaque for decoration.
Another nice treat to consider for mom…
An Amphicar Tour at The BOATHOUSE: Take a ride in a fully-restored vintage amphicar. Make a reservation between May 12-15, 2017 and save $25 off the regular price, plus get a free family photo to commemorate the experience!
Reserve your special Mother’s Day Brunch online, or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463