A new experience called the Tomorrowland Skyline Lounge is set to debut at Disneyland to celebrate the 40th Anniversary of Space Mountain. Beginning May 26, guests can relax in an inviting atmosphere, take in the sights and sounds of Tomorrowland, indulge in a special treat, and catch a unique view of the fireworks.
Guests can enjoy the retro décor, a sweet and savory snack box, plus both hot and cold non-alcoholic beverages. The lounge area will be open to guests from 8-10 p.m. If a fireworks spectacular is scheduled, you’ll be able to catch a glimpse from your seat.
The interstellar snack box will include:
- Mickey Cloud Cake: Cream-filled sponge cake
- Chocolate Eclipse: Cream-filled chocolate cake drenched in chocolate
- Coconut Comet: Coconut-strawberry iced sponge cake filled with cream
- Planetary Pie: Mini cherry-filled pie
- Moon Rocks: Boursin herbed cheese, cream cheese, shredded cheddar and jack cheese, parsley, pimentos, bacon
Cost is $45 for ages 3 and older, tax included. Reservations are now open, and can be booked by visiting Disneyland.com/dining or by calling 714-781-DINE.