The Seven Seas Food Festival is in full swing at SeaWorld Orlando and starting Saturday, April 22, the park will really heat up with the debut of Latin-inspired menus and performances from the hottest Hispanic artists around. Plus, guests will have even more time to enjoy the festivities because SeaWorld has added Sunday performances on May 7 and 14.
Here’s the full line-up of popular reggaeton, salsa, Latin pop and merengue concerts:
- Oscar D’León (Saturday, April 22)
- Olga Tanon (Saturday, April 29)
- Grupo Mania (Saturday, May 6)
- El Gran Combo (Sunday, May 7)
- Zion y Lennox (Saturday, May 13)
- Grupo Niche (Sunday, May 14)
All concerts take place at 3pm at Bayside Stadium and are included with park admission.
In addition to the Latin beats, there will be plenty of Latin eats. Beginning Saturday, April 22 the menu will take on Latin American flavors prepared exclusively by SeaWorld’s Executive Chef Hector Colon. Menu items include:
- Churrasco- Skirt steak marinated in house-made chimichurri, then grilled over an open flame
- Lechón Asado- Traditional, roasted pork rubbed with Caribbean seasonings
- Pincho con Tostones- Skewered, flame-grilled chicken or pork with a sweet and spicy BBQ sauce and served with fried plantains
- Tripleta Sandwich- roast pork, chicken, steak and cheese, served with potato sticks and SeaWorld’s special sauce on a fresh baguette
- Empanadilla de Pizza- Pastry filled with mozzarella cheese and zesty tomato sauce
- Empanadilla de Carne- Pastry filled with savory ground beef
- Empanadilla de Pollo- Pastry filled with seasoned pulled chicken
- Bacalaítos- Thin, crispy salted codfish pancake
The new menu items coincide with the Festival’s existing 11 global markets and their unique Asian, European, North Atlantic, and Polynesian inspired dishes. To accompany each plate, guests can also enjoy 55 local and international craft brews, flavored mojitos, margaritas, and sangria.
A complete menu of the Seven Seas Food Festival delights can be found online at SeaWorldOrlando.com/SevenSeas.
SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival begins at 11 a.m. on event days and continues through park close.